The Garden Company provides grounds maintenance services for commercial and public spaces through our dedicated teams in South-East England. We understand the importance of meeting – and where possible exceeding – agreed service levels. We take pride in delivering gardening services to the highest industry standards of craftsmanship, sustainability and longevity. All the services we offer are covered by the relevant certification and insurance. We are committed to the quality standards embodied by the British Association of Landscaping Industries and the Society of Garden Designers. Each task we undertake is supported by risk assessments and method statements. Another key point is that our Horticultural and Gardens Manager oversees all works and will act as your single point of contact for any queries or new plans.
Commercial and public spaces
With over 30 years’ of experience in professional grounds maintenance work, we have worked with a wide variety of clients including:
- Commercial properties (Head Offices)
- Business parks
- Parish and Town Council open spaces
- Hotels and wedding venues
Firstly, we will arrange a consultation between you and our Horticultural and Gardens Manager. This is to establish your requirements and draw up a bespoke management plan.
Your management plan will be customised to you and the needs of your particular site. In broad terms, it might include:
- grass care: amenity, fine turf, ornamental
- planted areas: shrub, rose, herbaceous, perennial, alpine
- seasonal bedding and hanging baskets: display design, installation, ongoing care
- hedges: formal, informal
- weed control: weed spraying, invasive species
- biodiversity management
- maintaining hard landscaping elements
- preventative maintenance of water features, irrigation systems and other elements
Importantly, we also have the skills and resources to undertake one-off horticultural projects including tree works as needed.
In addition, as experts in landscape design-and-build, we are always happy to talk to you about broader opportunities to enhance or even transform your grounds.