Gardening Jobs based in Hertfordshire
We are always looking for energetic and client-focused people to join us. College qualifications are great but are not a pre-requisite. What matters most is a passion for gardens and a desire to ‘wow’ clients. We pride ourselves on our ways of working and we are committed to continuous training and development. For example, we hold regular ‘plant ident’ sessions for everyone. We are also committed to supporting people through a full apprenticeship programme.
- You will need transport to get to and from our office and yard as we are based in a semi-rural location on the edge of the Chilterns.
- Our clients are based in the South East of England and North London regions and work vehicles will be available to you during the work day.
- Your hours will typically be full-time, Monday-Friday; however, flexible working arrangements will be considered depending on business requirement. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Paid Summer Work Experience 2018 – Garden Maintenance Team Members
We have a wonderful opportunity for 1-2 students to work on prestigious domestic and commercial maintenance sites in South-East of England and N London over the summer. In addition to doing paid work, you will:
• Gain horticultural knowledge and skills, building evidence of your abilities in support of your college qualifications
• Make professional contacts who can provide future references for you
• Grow your self-confidence in a work setting
You need to be:
• passionate about gardens, well presented, willing to learn and able to work to deadlines
• great at communicating with customers and colleagues
• available for a minimum of 6 weeks during the period from May – September 2018
We have a great team spirit, we get to work on challenging projects and it’s simply a friendly, supportive place to work! If you are interested in a gardening job based in Hertfordshire, please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com. For more information call our Managing Director, James Scott on 07970 409948.
Experienced Team Leader roles – Landscape or Maintenance
- To run prestigious domestic and commercial maintenance sites to a very high standard, including line managing a small team.
- You will also have great leadership skills and excellent time management, be well presented and able to communicate effectively with customers and team-mates.
- For Landscaping … skilled in hard and soft landscaping as well as having the ability to organise teams and work to deadlines.
- For Maintenance … a sound knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care and pest and disease identification and treatment.
Gardening Jobs – Landscape and/or Maintenance
- You need to be hard working, willing to learn and able to work to deadlines.
- Experience in garden and commercial grounds maintenance or landscape construction an advantage but not essential.
- If you are a college leaver looking for your first job in the Horticulture industry, a Maintenance Operative role could be perfect for you.