Gardening Jobs based in Hertfordshire
We are always looking for energetic and client-focused people to join us. College qualifications are great but are not a pre-requisite. What matters most is a passion for gardens and a desire to ‘wow’ clients. We pride ourselves on our ways of working and we are committed to continuous training and development. For example, we hold regular ‘plant ident’ sessions for everyone. We are also committed to supporting people through a full apprenticeship programme.
- You will need transport to get to and from our office and yard as we are based in a semi-rural location on the edge of the Chilterns.
- Our clients are based in the South East of England and North London regions and work vehicles will be available to you during the work day.
- Your hours will typically be full-time, Monday-Friday; however, flexible working arrangements will be considered depending on business requirement. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We have a great team spirit, we get to work on challenging projects and it’s simply a friendly, supportive place to work! If you are interested in a gardening job based in Hertfordshire, please send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call our office on 01442 832666.
Experienced Team Leader roles – Landscape or Maintenance
- To run prestigious domestic and commercial maintenance sites to a very high standard, including line managing a small team.
- You will also have great leadership skills and excellent time management, be well presented and able to communicate effectively with customers and team-mates.
- For Landscaping … skilled in hard and soft landscaping as well as having the ability to organise teams and work to deadlines.
- For Maintenance … a sound knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care and pest and disease identification and treatment.
Gardening Jobs – Landscape and/or Maintenance
- You need to be hard working, willing to learn and able to work to deadlines.
- Experience in garden and commercial grounds maintenance or landscape construction an advantage but not essential.
- If you are a college leaver looking for your first job in the Horticulture industry, a Maintenance Operative role could be perfect for you.
Gardening Jobs – Paid summer work placements (from June 2019)
- To work as a team member on prestigious domestic and commercial maintenance sites.
- Benefits to you include:
- Gaining horticultural knowledge and skills
- Building evidence of your abilities
- Making professional contacts
- Growing your self-confidence