We are looking for a qualified garden designer with the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or vocational equivalent.
- Experience in designing for a range of different sized projects, mainly high-end residential schemes.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp or Vectorworks an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent client-facing skills from discussing design ideas to presenting design concepts.
- Able to produce detailed designs for both hard and soft landscaping, schedules, and specifications.
- Good horticultural knowledge; able to produce and implement planting plans.
- Able to collaborate effectively with in-house colleagues throughout the build process.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction (willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for the client).
- Passion for great design, beautiful gardens and nature.
- Professional communication skills (verbal and written).
We are happy to hear from candidates looking for part-time or freelance work.
To apply, please send a portfolio (20mb max) and CV with covering email to James Scott at email@example.com