We are looking for a dynamic Garden Designer to join our SGD-Registered Design Practice based in Chipperfield, Hertfordshire. You will be joining us during an exciting period of growth for The Garden Company, working on a variety of projects both residential and commercial. This is a permanent position and we are looking for a candidate that shares our passion for creating bespoke, sustainable spaces that people love to spend time in.
The following requirements are essential:
1. Educated to degree level or vocational equivalent.
2. Able to use Vectorworks and or Autocad to produce 2D plans and 3D visuals (or SketchUp for 3D).
3. Able to produce detailed designs for both hard and soft landscaping, schedules, and specifications.
4. Good plant and horticultural knowledge; able to produce and implement planting plans.
5. Able to collaborate effectively with in-house colleagues throughout the build process.
6. Strong focus on client satisfaction (willing to go the extra mile for the client).
7. Passion for great design, beautiful gardens and nature.
8. Professional communication abilities (verbal and written).
In addition, we would love to hear from designers who can also offer well-developed client-facing skills, from discussing design ideas to presenting design concepts.
If you are interested in this position, please send a portfolio (20mb max) and CV with covering email to James Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org