The purpose of this role is to estimate for and deliver landscaping projects that reflect the company’s commitment to client satisfaction, quality standards and business growth. This role could also be combined with an in-house Designer element.
- To prepare, present and progress estimates for high-end residential and commercial landscaping schemes.
- To manage Profit and Loss for individual projects, including invoicing and credit control.
- To source hardscaping materials and plants, working in partnership with suppliers.
- To coach and mentor Landscaping Team Leaders.
- To champion and ensure compliance on all sites to The Garden Company Code of Conduct, Landscaping Standard Operating Procedures and Health and Safety Policy
- To build and sustain excellent client relationships.
- To work collaboratively with designers.
- To manage specialist contractors.
- To work collaboratively with other parties involved in projects (e.g. architects and engineers).
- To communicate proactively with the MD and other managers in the business.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or similar vocational qualification, with at least 5 years’ experience at managerial level of:
- Costing & project managing high-end residential schemes.
- Managing in-house teams and specialist contractors
- Working effectively with discerning clients
- Collaborating with other professionals including garden designers, architects and engineers.
Skills and outlook: In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and excellent client-facing skills
- Passion for landscaping craftmanship and quality
- Professional communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
It would also be an advantage (but not essential) to offer design skills and experience of the design and build process.
To apply, please send your CV with covering email directly to email@example.com.