We have an exciting opportunity for a new Landscape Manager to lead and manage our talented landscapers in transforming underused spaces into dream gardens and grounds. We’re at that perfect stage of business development – we’re small enough for you to make a major difference to our team, while being big enough to have the resources to do exciting things. If (like us) you are passionate about creating bespoke spaces that people love, please read on.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or similar vocational qualification, with at least 5 years’ experience at managerial level of:
- Costing & project managing high-end residential landscaping schemes.
- Managing in-house teams and specialist contractors
- Working effectively with discerning clients
- Collaborating with other professionals including garden designers, architects and engineers.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and excellent client-facing skills
- Passion for landscaping craftmanship and quality
- Commitment to sustainable landscaping practices
- Professional communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary, continuing professional development and the opportunity to become part of our friendly, dynamic team.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org