Garden landscaping in Hertfordshire, North London and South East England
The Garden Company was founded by James Scott and a business partner in 1991. It specialises in high quality commercial and domestic garden landscaping, design and maintenance. We employ a full time staff of around 20 people and have a turnover of approx. £1.5 million. Our chief operational area is South East England although we can deliver design services nationally.
It is our vision to be recognised as the foremost garden landscaping company in Hertfordshire and its surrounds, and to be the landscape company of choice for landscape professionals to work for or alongside.
Our mission is to provide a highly creative garden/landscape design service to both the domestic market and business communities in South East England, by providing highly efficient garden services that totally meet client needs and are sensitive to the environment.
We are a full member of BALI (British Association of Landscape Industries) and have been awarded numerous National Awards since 1996 including the Principal Award.
We are committed to meeting and where possible exceeding all health & safety legislation to protect our staff, clients and the public.
Accreditations and Affiliations
- Full member of BALI since 1996
- Fully registered member of the Society of Garden Designers (James Scott)
- Registered Practice of the Society of Garden Designers
- £5m Public Liability Insurance
- £10m Employers Liability Insurance
- Registered with the Environment Agency as a carrier of Controlled Waste
- CSCS accredited operatives
- PA1/PA6 accredited operatives